Friday 18 September 2020

Friday's Inspiration in The Smile Coach World...


One of my favourite views. 

 Friday's Inspiration in The Smile Coach World...

I have a busy mind, just like most of us, working hard to get everyone to where they need to be, get everyone fed and watered, go to work, earn the family crust to keep the food and water (and occasional vino) coming. Go here, go there, change this, exchange that, email this, Zoom that, what a difference 6  months has made! 

Team Wareham have survived (so far) the craziness that Corona has bought us, we worked, we studied, we adapted, we feared, we emerged, we have generally just gone with the flow and kept safe where we could. I miss hugs, really, really miss hugs, I'm lucky to have Team Wareham to be able to hug...but I can't wait until hugs are back on the menu! 

If you're a Smiler you'll know that in 2018 I used to write blogs, many people seemed to love reading them, this felt great because some how my ramblings seemed to make sense to people, but somewhere along the line I lost that confidence, life was busy, and writing seemed to get forgotten. 

It is now time to change that, my blogs are back, I'm not going to promise a frequency, I'm just going to write as they come and post them once finished, no pressure, no stress. I'll just be happy if you all enjoy them like you used to! 

2 years may have passed but I've grown, The Smile Coach has grown, I've evolved from just the coaching, to offering Reiki in person or at a distance, I have more plans too, this project will always grow, please get in touch if you'd like to know more. I plan to offer online courses too, bit by bit the Smile Coach will be able to offer something that suits you and your wellbeing.

Anyway, what has this all got to do with Friday's Inspiration? 

Well, today is my first full day to myself since Covid began, I haven't been doing my crazy early morning exercise lately but today, I woke up at 6:02 am, something felt different, I knew I had to get up and get out...I just didn't know why. So I snuck out the house, leaving everyone snoring, put my headphones on, gotta love some good music, and ran off down the hill, I let my feet guide me, I had no plan. A downhill run is always nice, but then I was guided through a churchyard up a steep hill, I loved the challenge, I got to the top and rewarded myself with a few steps of walking.....then off I ran again, I love the Old Town where I live, nooks, crannies, twittens, it's got the lot! 




I got my first view of the fishing boats , a beautiful site that I can never be sick of, but the best was yet to come, I continued on, I ran down some of my favorite steps, turned left and ....Wow!!!! I was stopped in my steps, I found the reason that I was meant to get up, what I was meant to see this morning! There at the far end of Rock n Ore was the most beautiful sunrise, I stood and just tried to take it all in, beautiful colours, atmosphere, calm, serene, a full awakening! I knew I needed to see more, so I ran to the sea, ran to my happy place and looked out to sea to watch it continue to rise. 


Just WOW!!! Stopped in my tracks!

Many others had planned to see it today, friend's with early morning coffee, people with cameras, fisherman marveling at it and me, although consciously I had not planned to run this morning, I was called to see that, I was called to gain energy from it's beautiful site rising higher minute by minute. It was amazing!

Majestic! Magical!

I continued to run but felt a little sad that to run, I needed to run in the opposite direction, but I needn't have worried, the sun is my friend and it accompanied for the rest of the run, it rose above the buildings and structures so that I could still see it and then as I climbed The West Hill, it had risen above the East Hill in the distance, as I continued to run, it literally ran along with me, moving further along the hill, every time I looked over, there it was.....just there.

As I ran home I felt energised, the day has started in the best way possible, all thoughts that I went to bed with last night have been blasted out of my brain, a fresh start for the weekend coming, a complete boost to my mindset and outlook.


My running buddy!


I love being The Smile Coach and the only reason I am is because of my own lived experience, the things I have tried to bring balance to my life and now having the ability to bring that to others. I'm so excited for the future, and for what it may bring, my mission is to bring maximum smiles, just like the sun gave me this morning!

www.thesmilecoachforyou.co.uk

Insta/FB: @thesmilecoachforyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Motivation, Universal Alignment or just plain crazy? Answers on a postcard please!....

  Sunday 09th May 2021....The day I finally did it! As a child I spent my Summer Holidays in a few different family beach chalets, between d...